Click here to Join Swagbucks Now

Search & Win

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tip #2 How to easily earn More Swagbucks

Yesterday I gave you Tip #1 so today I will continue on to 

#2. The second and the absolute BEST way to earn more SwagBucks is to use the SwagBucks.com search engine. You win random bucks by typing whatever you are searching for in their search box. 


Search & WinSearch & Win
There best way to use it is to search regularly . Most users use the swag search engine at least 3 times a day. I myself use it whenever I am looking something up on the internet. I noticed that I have received a LOT more bucks this way. Some days more than others, but still it is a nice surprise to have one pop up while you are surfing the internet.  Remember, if you win, you can get as much as 5 to 50 SwagBucks per win! Normally I get 10-30 swag each time I win.

I also learned that the easiest and best way to search with swagbucks search engine is to make your browser use their search engine as the default browser. I have done this and now I never have to worry about forgetting to use it. All I do is type like I normally would when using Google or bing.  

Hope this helped out. Tomorrow I will give you tip #3 

Join in the fun now, it is free to everyone, you wont be disappointed





No comments:

Post a Comment