Click here to Join Swagbucks Now

Search & Win

Thursday, January 13, 2011

How to Earn Swagbucks


LCD Text Generator at TextSpace.net

The list in the banner above this post, are just a few of the ways to earn Swagbucks for free. It seems that everyday that I log on, there are more new and exciting ways to earn Swagbucks.

What do you spend them on?
Wow where to begin?

There are so very many things to use my swagbucks on, that I actually have a huge "wishlist" that I am saving for (The earrings below is just one of many that I am saving for). All I do is find what I would like to spend them on in the future, and click "wishlist" and it adds it to my account page for viewing, it even tells me how many more swagbucks I need to get it.  How is that for cool?

I will be trying to start spotlighting a specific area daily so that you can get a taste of what you are missing if you haven't joined. (No pressure).. It truly is a fun place to be.

Also, say you want to know who won that special something you entered for in the swagstakes...well, Anyone that wins anything is immediately named for all to see, making it easy to actually know who won the things that you wanted, you also have an option to email from your account there and try to befriend anyone you want, (well, anyone that wishes to become your pal too that is)

Try it out and see. If not, then you can visit here and I will keep you updated on the cool hap's and will let you   know if I win anything that I alloted my swagstakes for.

Have a wonderful day everyone and enjoy your life, you only have one to live so live it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment